Sixth-Annual List & Research Identifies Leading Managed Security Service Providers Worldwide
October 3, 2022, Huntsville AL: MSSP Alert, a CyberRisk Alliance resource, has named MAD Security to the Top 250 MSSPs list for 2022 (http://www.msspalert.com/top250).
The list and research identify and honors the top MSSPs (managed security service providers) worldwide. The rankings are based on MSSP Alert’s 2022 readership survey combined with the site’s editorial coverage of MSSP, MDR and MSP security providers. The sixth-annual list and research track the MSSP market’s ongoing growth and evolution.
“We are thrilled, proud, and honored to be named amongst the top 250 MSSPs in the world for the second year in a row,” said Jeremy Conway, CEO, MAD Security. “This honor is a testament to the passion, commitment, hard work, and can-do attitude the team members at MAD Security possess. These team members live our core values every day to provide our clients with the very best cybersecurity managed services and we are grateful for having every one of them.”
“MSSP Alert congratulates MAD Security on this year’s honor,” said Joe Panettieri, editorial director of MSSP Alert. “The MSSP Alert readership and Top 250 honorees continue to outpace the cybersecurity market worldwide.”
Highlights from the associated MSSP Alert research for 2022 include:
- MSSP Revenue Growth & Financial Performance: MSSP honorees, on average, expect to generate $24 million in revenue for 2022, up 26% from 2021. The growth rate is roughly double the market average.
- Geography: Honorees are headquartered in 30 different countries.
- Profits: 90% of MSSPs surveyed expect to be profitable for fiscal year 2022, a five-point improvement from 2021.
- Security Operations Centers: 69% have in-house SOCs, 19% are hybrid, 8% completely outsource their SOCs, and 4% are reevaluating their SOC strategies.
- Cyberattack Trends: The most frequent attacks targeting MSSP customers in 2022 include phishing (97%), vulnerability exploits (93%) and ransomware (91%).
- Cybersecurity Solutions: In a continued sign of market fragmentation, MSSP survey participants mentioned 140 different hardware, software, cloud, distribution and services vendors that assist their cybersecurity efforts.
- Key Managed Security Services Offered: MSSPs and MSPs increasingly seek out partners to deliver MDR (managed detection and response), XDR (eXtended Detection and Response), Incident Response and other key services.
Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.msspalert.com/top250.
As the cyber threat landscape becomes increasingly more sophisticated and regulatory compliance requirements grow teeth, finding a way to protect network data, systems, and applications while ensuring compliance has become a top priority for most businesses. However, with depleting budgets and a shortage of expert security talent, this mission becomes difficult. MAD Security’s Managed Security Services provides a proactive and cost-effective solution for businesses to detect and respond to cybersecurity threats while ensuring compliance, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
At MAD Security we align risk and regulatory compliance requirements with your business strategy transforming reactive check-box compliance exercises into a powerful business enablement function able to anticipate and mitigate risk keeping pace with change. MAD Security acts as a trusted advisor and strategist providing actionable roadmaps that not only improve security posture and help mitigate risks, but also help develop and govern the overall Information Security program with minimal impact to the operations of your business.
About MAD Security
MAD Security is a Veteran owned and operated cybersecurity company that safeguards businesses with industry-leading managed services and technology solutions. We ensure your business is secure 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year and that your regulatory compliance mandates are continuously met while maximizing your financial and technology investments. Our customers include defense industry-based contractors, aviation and aerospace companies, government contractors, financial institutions, technology services companies, higher education, and manufacturing.
About CyberRisk Alliance
CyberRisk Alliance (CRA) is a business intelligence company serving the high growth, rapidly evolving cybersecurity community with a diversified portfolio of services that inform, educate, build community, and inspire an efficient marketplace. Our trusted information leverages a unique network of journalists, analysts and influencers, policymakers, and practitioners. CRA’s brands include SC Media, SecurityWeekly, ChannelE2E, MSSP Alert, InfoSec World, Identiverse, Cybersecurity Collaboration Forum, its research unit CRA Business Intelligence, and the peer-to-peer CISO membership network, Cybersecurity Collaborative. Click here to learn more.