Technical TestingMAD Security's team of experts will assess your infrastructure in order to keep your business safe and provide peace of mind
Organizations turn to us for our ability to provide insight into potential attack vectors that exist within their environment and provide them with actionable deliverables that can be used to remediate issues.
MAD Security’s experts leave no stone unturned when assessing your devices and applications and feel a personal sense of responsibility in helping you make them as secure as possible.
Our penetration testing methodology, tools, and techniques are proven industry best practices that are based on a synthesis of several industry and professional best practices and standards including:
- NIST Special Publication 800-115 Technical Guide to Information Security Testing and Assessment
- ISECOM’s Open-Source Security Testing Methodology Manual (OSSTMM)
- Information System Security Assessment Framework (ISSAF) from the OISSG
- Penetration Testing Execution Standard (PTES)
- The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) Testing Guide
Organizations in all industries must defend themselves against constant attacks that come from both external and internal sources.
In MAD Security’s testing, we take the perspective of these threats and think in the same way a real-world attacker would.
- Assess your environment from the perspective of an Internet-based or internal attacker.
- Provides a realistic depiction of entry points in your environment and the potential damage that could be caused in the event of a real attack.
Application Security Testing
- Assess your applications from multiple user and permission levels.
- Discover misconfigurations and security weaknesses that could pose a risk to both your infrastructure or users of your application.
Red Team Testing
- Assess your entire organization from the perspective of a real-world attacker.
- Objective-based assessment that looks at every potential point of entry into infiltrating your organization’s environment through any available means.
- Provides a realistic depiction of the security or your organization as a whole, including both users and technology.
- Assess the susceptibility of your users to common social engineering tactics.
- Gain an accurate depiction of risk to your organization from user compromise.
- Gain insight into the effectiveness of security awareness training programs.
Organizations use an enormous amount of different software and devices and ensuring these systems are properly maintained, security-hardened, and correctly configured can be difficult to do alone.
MAD Security can assist you in identifying security weaknesses related to patching, misconfigurations, compliance standards, and overall network design.
- Assess the configuration of your applications and infrastructure from a security-focused standpoint.
- Gain insight into misconfigurations and receive actionable remediations.
Network Security Architecture Review
- Have MAD Security’s experts review your current network architecture and gain insights into ways to secure and harden your environment.
- Have MAD Security test currently implemented security controls such as network segmentation, network access controls, and other items to validate that they are working as intended.
- Assess your devices to look for patch or configuration related vulnerabilities that may allow an attacker to gain a foothold in your network.
- Receive validated and digested vulnerability data with actionable remediations.
- Assess the configuration of your devices and images against common industry standards.
- Receive validated and digested compliance results with actionable remediations.
In MAD Security’s Vulnerability Management service, we will perform vulnerability scanning on your environment in order to track existing vulnerabilities and detect new ones. This enables you to easily track risks to your environment and aid in tracking and prioritizing remediations.
- Track the Effectiveness of Patch and Configuration Management Solutions
- Custom-tailored Vulnerability Management Plan tailored to Your Organization
- Receive an Accurate Depiction of Vulnerabilities in Your Environment
- Easily Track and Prioritize Remediation of Vulnerabilities
- Adhoc Scanning on Demand for Remediation Testing and Zero-Day Vulnerabilities
In MAD Security’s Managed Phishing Service, we will perform regular phishing assessments on your employees in order to gauge user susceptibility and reduce risk of compromise to your organization.
- Educate Employees and Reduce Risk to Your Organization
- Custom-tailored Phishing Program for Your Organization
- Phishing Emails Delivered to Your Employees on a Regular Cadence
- Teach Your Users to Avoid Phishing Attacks
- Receive Reports with Detailed Statistics to Track Your Users’ Progress Over Time
- Choose From MAD Security’s Library of 500+ Phishing Attack Templates
MAD Security’s Managed User Awareness Training ensures your employees are meeting security awareness training requirements and are kept up to date on security threats. The effectiveness of this training is then verified by performing regular phishing assessments against the same employees.
- Customed-tailored Security Awareness Program for Your Organization
- Easily Fulfill Compliance and Government Training Requirements
- Includes Phishing Assessments that will Gauge the Effectiveness of Training
- Comprehensive Library of Security Awareness Training Topics